Friday, March 28, 2008

Real Strawberry flavor

"Sweet strawberries with flavor" It is a sad day when supermarkets have to advertise that a strawberry is sweet and actually tastes like it should.

I bought some earlier in the week and indeed the tips were very sweet. These seemed to need to ripen a bit more. I pray for a day when strawberries lose a bit of size and gain much more flavor. Come on 2012!

After shopping for wax fruit Jack and I played ball. I have to throw the ball high because if he stops to short he hurts himself. This often results in a few blows to the head however. He's manic!

A happy Jack coming back for more.

Ready for the next round. He tries to toss it back to me. He is great fun, I am privileged to have him in my life.

4 comments:

Vincent said...

How could he just walk past that branch?

I think everybody with an animal in their lives is blessed.

Sneezer said...

too right vance!

Balls rule. He even prefers it to the frisbee!

Anonymous said...

Karin's dog Mason prefers the ball to the food, sad, hay ?!?
Jack is beautiful, Sneezer to!
viki xx

Anonymous said...

Nic may find the stone here to , don't send it yet, I believe we can buy it here, thanx
viki xx