Friday, August 15, 2008

A Safe Haven

My new temporary atelier. That's your fish painting hanging out in the back.

The light is fantastic mostly because of the sky light. It opens for extra ventilation, but this little space also has a fan to suck out the air.

This is the main space, this is not for my use.

It's just a quick trip up the stairs.

All the necessary tools.

Back at the ranch, sneezer seems to have everything under control.

Apparently, from the look on Jack's face, this is an embarrassing photo.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sensational!!! Is this new place close to your old atelier? It looks great! One day, when we have our own home I will have the fish painting shipped over. I am very excited about it. Also, what's that girl you're working on now? It's looking great from what I can see at an angle.

And Jack! Can't begin to tell you how much we had to laugh! Next on Haarlem's Topppp Modellll!

Vincent said...

That looks great! I sent you an email :-)