Friday, January 4, 2008

Surpresents II !! My gratitude is great.

I received another fantastic post today!
Nic and Vance send proof of existence from the other side of the world.
A most prized fire agate pendant. It is beautifully set.
I had no hope of finding one here. I checked the internet but they were small or way too expensive. Thank you so much, I really love it.
I love the glam shot of Jesus in the background.
Beautiful shells and eucalyptus leaves.
Everything arrived in tact and fragrant.
Stuffs
I have the perfect chain for the pendant.
It drops at just the right length.
My new antique rocking chair.
It squeeks and everything.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I was all worried about this parcel that some douche at Dutch TNT post would open it and take stuff but it all got there! Happy new year!

That rocking chair is the utter and absolute bomb!!!!!!! Alex could have a business gift shopping for people.

Vincent said...

I'm glad it arrived well.

Say, that rocking chair, does the curved bit (that enables it to "rock") run on wheels or something? I have never seen one like that before. If so, I think that is totally the bomb! Is there a mechanism to prevent it from tipping?

Anonymous said...

The chair looks comfortable and very nice! Have a good rest!
xxxx

Sneezer said...

Vance there are wheels at the front, not the back. there are two very big springs at either side. i will try to take a photo for you. This was a first for me as well.

nic so far I have never had trouble with the post here. knock on wood

viki it's good for nervous energy. i can rock and yet it's somehow very soothing.