Sunday, February 10, 2008

Old Timers

Great cars in the parking lot of the Old timers car convention. Love a good Jag.
This old 1955 Mercedes was born in West Germany, and proud of it.
The very red interior of the West German made Mercedes.

Obviously a lover of old Jaguars, the entire nose of this Jag comes up to reveal the engine.
Before
After. I really like the new Fiat. It might be worth spending a billion euros for my drivers license...nah.
Not only were there cars, but people who restore them to their former glory. This roller smooths the bumps from the metal that has been pounded into shape. I want one just to make sculptures with.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to many old cars for one week ;)))
I don't know which sign in the Chinese year I was born into.
(1951 ), looks like the spring is not far away! I check your Blog " religiously" every day!
xxxx

Nicole said...

That's so funny. I can't believe we had to look at cars on the same day.

Sneezer said...

Hi viki, you are a cat/rabbit. It's the same thing. Which translates to western astrology as Pisces. and being that you are a crab as a zodiac sign makes you very very sensitive and emotional. Maybe a bit psychic as well but certainly very creative.
thanks for reading the blog, I always feel like I am just talking to nic and vance. It's nice to know you visit as well. xxx
nic i didnt mind too much, at least the sun was shining!

Vincent said...

Hey, I missed this entry! How cool! That car in the 1st photo is gorgeous. Can you put up a photo of Alex' jag one day maybe? Tell him I say hi:-)

Sneezer said...

hey vance I will tell him you said hello. Actually his jaguar was already on the blog. You can see it in the January entry "Fire in the disco". right now it's under two car covers until he finds time to restore it. I want him to paint it blue, he wants to paint it a pearl white because it would be much less work. Isn't that the fun of it? Thanks for dropping in! Miss you guys.