Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday 19th of June, 2008 Tone 9 - Ix



Bolon Tone Nine vibrates to patience, perseverance and completion. (calleman)

Today we are more concerned with the big picture, a larger perspective on all aspects of life. Any plans or projects move toward completing it's destiny

Bolon is ruled by Quetzalcatl, The Aztec god of light.

Ix (eesh) meaning Jaguar or Death has a stealthy Northern energy

Ix is linked to the source of all Earth energy. This days has the intention of a healing energy coupled with high intelligence and clairvoyance.

A strong character today, lends itself to extraordinary patience which may result in bursts of ideas causing one to take action of immediacy and boldness. Widen your focus today in order to realize alternative options. Some situations may have a secretive and mystical aire about them and can be confusing.

Because Jaguar has such a deep connection to the Earth, it is a good day to commune with nature and be give thanks.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It was certainly completion today. Job search has come to an end unexpectedly.

Yesterday's briefing and meeting for the 6-week job at my sister's office went well, but when I got there they told me it was not certain if it would go ahead, depending on some guy having a medical procedure or not. I was very disappointed.

So today I had another interview elsewhere and it went really well. In fact, I had two interviews in the same day and they hired me in the end. I'll start in about a week.

I had to make some fast decisions as I'll have to call my sister's office tomorrow and tell them I'm not waiting on their decision as I've got employment elsewhere now.

This whole week has been a blur, but at least there's a permanent job on the way, the office looks good, the people were clever and funny, it was very busy, there will be brand new computers... it seems good and I'm pleased about it.

Sneezer said...

that's great! Was it a surprise to you or did you know you were going to interview? tomorrows going to be a great day as well